Sunday, January 16, 2011

My New Haircut

Well, not mine really, but Eli's first haircut! But I just couldn't resist the reference to the YouTube classic video of "My New Haircut". But I digress....

So, E's hair has been getting pretty wispy crazy, right?



So, Rusty decided to set him up with his first haircut appointment with Kendall, the gal that cuts Rusty's hair. E-bones did great! He sat right up in the chair like a big guy and didn't fuss at all. Toward the end she had me put him in my lap, just so I could get him to tilt his head down and she could get his nape. Made me a little sad when it was over, just because he looks so much older now!







I was really glad we went ahead and got his haircut because a few days later we had some family photos taken by our good friend Todd Hibbs. If you haven't seen them yet, you can check them out here. If you want to see them bigger than what shows on the blog slideshow, just click on the picture below to view my Picasa web album.




Todd did a great job and he and his wife Kim are an awesome couple that we are blessed to be friends with through our church family. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We go to Kendall for Caden too!!!!! love his new hair cut :) We are going to get caden's cut tomorrow because it's getting nuts too :) And I love the family pics!!

    ReplyDelete